APPETON ESSENTIALS FISH OIL WITH OMEGA-3
Help to protect joints against inflammation, as well as promote better blood circulation and heart health.
For overall health
Appeton Essentials Fish Oil with Omega-3 contains 150mg EPA and 100mg DHA which is one of the best known source of essential Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- Natural source derived from Pacific Sardine (Sardinops sagas) and Anchovy (Engraulis ringens). Smaller fish generally fare better than larger fish since they don’t have time to accumulate much mercury in their tissues (FDA March 2004).
- The gelatin Licaps® are made from pharmaceutical grade bovine gelatin which is halal and alcohol-free.
- It is manufactured using ZeecapTM Technology from France where it provides 30% greater absorption and purity protection.
- No preservatives, no artificial colouring, no additional flavours for safe consumption.
- Molecular distilled.
Who are recommended to take Appeton Essentials Fish Oil with Omega-3?
- Adolescent, adults and elderly.
- Those who do not include fish in their diet.
Direction for Use
As a dietary supplement, 1-3 Licaps® daily or as directed by physician. To be taken with or after meals.
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||150mg||-|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||100mg||-|
* United States Recommended Dietary Allowance, US RDA
This is a supplement product advertisement
MAL 07021524 XCR