APPETON ESSENTIALS CoQ10
A powerful antioxidant that neutralize free radicals and helps in metabolizing energy for organ to function well, particularly in heart & skeletal muscles.
Energy for healthy functioning organs
Appeton Essentials CoQ10 (Ubidecarenone) is a powerful antioxidant for energy production and functioning of vital organs (e.g. muscle, heart, liver). It supports healthy body functions. Its antioxidant properties also work by protecting body cells against oxidative damage.
- Coenzyme Q10 is known to help generate energy via metabolism and improve energy levels.1
- It is a strong antioxidant that can protect cells from oxidative damage2 and prevent the oxidation of bad cholesterol (LDL-C).
- The gelatin Licaps® are made from pharmaceutical grade bovine gelatin which is halal and alcohol-free.
- It is manufactured using ZeecapTM Technology from France where it provides 47% greater absorption and purity protection.
- No preservatives, no artificial colouring, no additional flavours for safe consumption.
Who are recommended to take Appeton Essentials CoQ10?
- Adults who are on anti-cholesterol drugs.
- Adults who are heavy smokers and drinkers.
- Adults who always feel tired.
- Hershey A, Powers S, Vockell A, LeCates S, Ellinor P, Segers A et al. Coenzyme Q10 Deficiency and Response to Supplementation in Pediatric and Adolescent Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain. 2007;47(1).
- Amin M, Asaad G, Abdel Salam R, El-Abhar H, Arbid M. Novel CoQ10 Antidiabetic Mechanisms Underlie Its Positive Effect: Modulation of Insulin and Adiponectine Receptors, Tyrosine Kinase, PI3K, Glucose Transporters, sRAGE and Visfatin in Insulin Resistant/Diabetic Rats. PLoS ONE. 2014;9(2):e89169.
Direction for Use
As a dietary supplement, 1-3 Licaps® daily or as directed by physician. To be taken with or after meals.
|Coenzyme Q10 (Ubidecarenone)||30mg||-|
* United States Recommended Dietary Allowance, US RDA
This is a supplement product advertisement
MAL 06121190 XCR