APPETON ESSENTIALS ACTIV-C
Helps to strengthen body resistance against infections and common cold.
Strengthen body resistance
Appeton Essentials Activ-C helps to promote stronger body resistance towards infections and as an antioxidant. Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid is a water-soluble vitamin. It involved in many biological processes and helps to protect the cells from certain damage and illness.
- Helps to promote body resistance towards infections.
- In the body, vitamin C acts as an antioxidant, helping to protect cells from the damage caused by free radicals.1
Who are recommended to take Appeton Essentials Activ C 250mg / 500mg?
- Busy working adults.
- People with poor immune system.
- People who are exposed to pollution (e.g. smokers) and works in a polluted environment.
- Padayatty SJ, Katz A, Wang Y, Eck P, Kwon O, Lee JH, Chen S, Corpe C, Dutta A,Dutta SK, Levine M. Vitamin C as an antioxidant: evaluation of its role in disease prevention. J Am Coll Nutr. 2003 Feb;22(1):18-35.
Direction for Use
Appeton Essentials Activ-C 250mg: 2-4 tablets daily
Appeton Essentials Activ-C 500mg: 1-2 tablets daily
|Vitamin C (Activ-C 250)||250mg||417%|
|Vitamin C (Activ-C 500)||500mg||833.3%|
* United States Recommended Dietary Allowance, US RDA
This is a supplement product advertisement
MAL 20013500 XZ, 19984857 XZ, 19991202 XZ