APPETON ESSENTIALS FOLIC ACID
Ensure healthy development of the unborn child from the moment of conception.
Healthy from the moment of conception
Appeton Essentials Folic Acid helps to reduce risk of Neural Tube Defects (NTDs) which are birth defects of the brain, spine or spinal cord.
Appeton Essentials Folic Acid 400 mcg is ONE of the few in the market that complies 100% with USRDA (United State Recommended Dietary Allowance), RNI (Recommended Nutrient Intakes for Malaysia 2017), CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
Experts recommend taking 400 mcg of folic acid daily. Too little and you may not
get sufficient folic acid, too much and you risk masking other nutrient deficiencies.
- Suitable for daily consumption to avoid complications of deficiency of folic acid in both mothers and fetuses.1
- Reduces the risk of neural tube defect (NTD) in baby.1
- Essential for normal foetus’s growth and development.1
- Take 3 months prior planning to conceive.
- Small tablet for easy consumption.
- No artificial colouring.
Who are recommended to take Appeton Essentials Folic Acid?
- Women who are planning to get pregnant.
- Women who are in the early stage of pregnancy.
- Greenberg J, Bell S, Guan Y, Yu Y. Folic Acid Supplementation and Pregnancy: More Than Just Neural Tube Defect Prevention. REVIEWS IN OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY. 2011;4(2):52-58.
Direction for Use
1 tablet per day
* United States Recommended Dietary Allowance, US RDA
This is a supplement product advertisement
MAL 19988555 XZ