APPETON MULTIVITAMIN HI-Q TAURINE WITH DHA TABLET
Helps to promote overall healthy growth & development.
Appeton Multivitamin Hi-Q Taurine with DHA tablet is a dietary supplement fortified with Taurine and DHA to support eye and brain development. It comes in a yellow chewable fruity-flavored, star-shaped tablets.
- Vital multivitamins help promote overall healthy growth & prevention of nutrition deficiencies.
- Taurine helps to support healthy development which is important for optimum growth.1,2
- DHA is an important building block for the structure of the brain and eye, hence supplementation helps to support its development.
Who are recommended to take Appeton Multivitamin Hi-Q Taurine with DHA Tablet?
- Children who needs support for eye development, especially school going children.
- Children who frequently strain their eyes with electronic devices (eg: smartphones, computer screens, Television screens).
- Children who refuse to take milk, allergic to infant formula or are full vegetarian who does not take food rich in Taurine and DHA.
- C. E. Wright • G. E. Gaull, Role of Taurine in Brain development and vision, Amino Acid Availability and Brain Function in Health and Disease, NATO ASI Series, Vol H20, 1988
- Harris Ripps,1,2 Wen Shen3, Review: Taurine A ‘very essential’ amino acid, Molecular Vision Nov 2012; 18:2673-2686
Direction for Use
Children from 1 – 3 years old: 1 tablet daily
Children from 4 – 8 years old: 1-2 tablets daily
Children from 9 years old and above: 1-3 tablets daily
Or as per directed by physician.
|DHA (From fish oil)||5mg||-|
* United States Recommended Dietary Allowance, US RDA
This is a supplement product advertisement
MAL 09020981 X