APPETON MULTIVITAMIN HI-Q TAURINE SYRUP
Promote healthy development for optimum growth potential.
Appeton Multivitamin Hi-Q Taurine Syrup is a dietary supplement fortified with Taurine to support healthy development. It is specially formulated with special grade vitamins to enable better absorption and improved convenience.
- Vital multivitamins helps promote overall healthy growth & prevention of nutrition deficiencies.
- Taurine helps to support healthy development which is important for optimum growth potential.1,2
- Product comes with a Dose-MasterTM, for better hygiene, accuracy and convenience to the user.
Who are recommended to take Appeton Multivitamin Hi-Q Taurine Syrup?
- Children who needs support for development, especially school going children.
- Children who refuse to take milk or are allergic to formula milk where Taurine are found.
- C. E. Wright • G. E. Gaull, Role of Taurine in Brain development and vision, Amino Acid Availability and Brain Function in Health and Disease, NATO ASI Series, Vol H20, 1988
- Harris Ripps,1,2 Wen Shen3, Review: Taurine A ‘very essential’ amino acid, Molecular Vision Nov 2012; 18:2673-2686
Direction for Use
Once daily. Doses as follows unless otherwise directed by a physician.
Children (1-4 years): 2.5ml
Children (above 4 years) and adult: 5ml
* United States Recommended Dietary Allowance, US RDA
This is a supplement product advertisement
MAL 18026042 N