The essence of health...
The brand name is originally derived from the words "appetite tonic". The brand name "Appeton" is to be pronounced in three syllables. The first two syllables, Appe-, is pronounced the same way one would pronounce the a'ppe- part of the word "a'ppetite". The second syllable ton, is pronounced to sound like the word "turn" without the 'r', as in tu'n. The entire brand name is thus pronounced a'ppe tu'n.
Appeton has successfully penetrated over 30 international markets such as Singapore, Hong Kong, Myanmar, Indonesia, Phillippines, Vietnam, Nigeria, Greece, etc. Today it has reached millions of people and enabling them to enjoy longer, healthier and more productive lives.
- Appeton the number 1 best selling brand in Malaysia (Contributed by AWL, AWT, AID & Optigrow, Appeton is the market leader in Child Health Supplement category) Source: IMS 2016
- Appeton Infant Drop – The only multivitamins supplement for infants 0-12 months old
- Appeton with Lysine Syrup & Prebiotic Tablet – The number 1 best selling lysine product in Malaysia Source: IMS 2016
- Appeton Weight Gain - The first nutritional product for healthy weight gain
- Appeton Wellness 60+ & AW60+ Diabetic - The first and only clinically proven food for seniors
- Appeton Wellness Recovery - The only oral nutritional supplement in Malaysia
Marketing Excellence Awards
- 2008 & 2013: Reader’s Digest Most Trusted Brand Gold Award
- 2008 Watsons HWB Award – Best Children Multivitamin for Appeton Multivitamin with Lysine
- 2008 Watsons HWB Award – Best Weight Gain Formula For Appeton Weight Gain Powder
- 2015: Guardian People’s Choice Award for AWL
- 2016: Watsons HWB Most Wanted Chewable Vitamin C for Children (Appeton A-Z 100s Strawberry)
- 2016: Watsons HWB Most Wanted Weight Gain Powder (AWG)
- 2016: Watsons HWB Most Wanted Prenatal vitamin (Appeton Folic Acid Tablets)
- 2018: Awarded Superbrand Status for Appeton by Superbrands Malaysia’s Choice 2018
- Industry Excellence Award
- Awarded by Malaysia Ministry of Health (MOH) for pharmaceutical category
- Kotra Pharma Technology Center (KPTC)
- In order for sustainable market growth and the ability to export globally to developed countries with stringent compliance, KPTC is GMP and ISO9001:2000 certified together with the PIC/s.
- With its state-of-art-manufacturing facilities, its manufacturing capacity has reached:
- Tablets 1.3billion per year
- Capsules 300millions per year
- Oral Liquid 1.5million liters per year
- Contract Manufacturer - Nutribio
- Nutribio, a subsidiary of Sodiaal, is the no.1 and largest dairy company in France. Their innovative milk production technology allows them to produce 4.8 billion liters milk per annum, which are made into a range of high-quality organic baby milk. These productions are now widely exported to over 30 international markets.
- Contract Manufacturer - Fasska
- Fasska, a well known manufacturer in Belgium specialized in development, formulation, manufacturing and commercialization of high quality nutritional products for people of all ages: infants, young children and adults.